Earn 500 points to achieve Gold Status! This upgrade to your Run Rewards membership lasts for one year from the date you earn it, and entitles you to exclusive perks like 20% more points per dollar, and free economy shipping on ALL orders on JackRabbit.com. More benefits are in the works, and Gold members will get first dibs on any and all new perks we develop for Run Rewards members!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Trouble redeeming your Run Rewards at checkout? Here's a few troubleshooting tips:
You must actually type the number of Run Rewards you want to use in the COUPONS/REWARDS section on the checkout screen, then hit ‘APPLY’.
- Why can’t I use all of my Run Rewards on an online order?
Run Rewards can only be applied to the subtotal, not the order total including tax and shipping. For example, if your subtotal is $79.98 and the order total is $91.49 including tax and shipping, you can only apply up to 75 Run Rewards on that order. Rewards can also only be used in increments of $5.
- Why can’t I use my Run Rewards in addition to a discount code?
Run Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or coupon codes.
- Why can’t I use Run Rewards on my order?
Run Rewards cannot be used on orders including technology products including Garmin, FitBit, Timex, Suunto, Yurbuds, GBL, and Jabra. They also cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Can I use Rewards both in-store and online?
- Yes! To find a store near you, check out our store locator by clicking here.
- When do my Rewards expire?
- Rewards expire 6 months after earning them. You will receive email notices 30 days, 7 days, and 24 hours before your rewards expire to remind you to use them. Points do not expire, however they “expire” towards earning a reward after 12 months. For example, if you make a purchase in January and earn 100 points, you have 12 months from the purchase date to earn another 100 points and get a $20 reward, otherwise those original 100 points will no longer count towards the 200 necessary to earn a reward.
- Can I use Rewards to purchase gift cards?
- No, Rewards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
Run Rewards Gold FAQ
- What’s the difference between Run Rewards and Run Rewards Gold?
- Gold members receive free economy shipping on all online orders
- Gold members earn 20% more points on purchases (1.2 per dollar)
- More benefits to come!
- Once I achieve Gold Status, how long do I have it?
- You will have Gold Status for 365 days from the date of earning Gold Status. You can re-earn Gold Status more frequently, however – if you earn Gold Status on March 1st, but spend enough to re-earn Gold Status on October 15th, you will then have Gold Status until October 15th of the following year.