SHAPE YOUR RUN
Introducing the new ADAPT Run Series
Superfeet has combined their ultimate step-in cushioning with a flexible, lightly structured shape that adapts to your foot’s natural motion and feels like part of the shoe.
WHY USE INSOLES?
You’ve seen the insoles at your local running store, but what’s the hype? Why should you use insoles?
- Insoles can improve the fit of your running shoes
- Insoles make sure your arches are supported where they need it
- They can provide extra stability and help to spread the running load when your foot hits the ground.
- Insoles have been known to help the condition with their arch support and general foot stability for the runner.
Superfeet ADAPT Run Features
The new ADAPT Run series of insoles from Superfeet include the following top features:
- Durable Aerolyte™ dual comfort layer: helps your foot relax in the shoe and provides optimal cushioning for flat feet and sore arches
- Responsive forefoot zone: blends cushioning & rebound to maximize energy transfer and help you get the most out of every step.
- Energizing heel cushion: helps disperse impact with every heel strike, reducing excess vibration to fight fatigue and minimize stress and stress that can lead to conditions like plantar fasciitis and shin splints.
- Adaptive Comfort Technology™: patented design, made to help your feet move the way they’re supposed to, flexing with the foot for efficient heel-to-toe turnover and a smooth, easy ride.
- Moisturewick™: improved wicking and breathability with odor control keeps feet fresh mile-after-mile.
ADAPT Run vs ADAPT Run Max
The new Superfeet ADAPT insoles are available in two profiles to fit all foot types; ADAPT Run and ADAPT Run Max.
Superfeet ADAPT Run Insoles
Flexible cushioning insoles for running shoes
The Superfeet ADAPT Run series features the signature Superfeet shape in a lightly structured, cushioning insole. This makes the insole feel like a part of your shoe. The ADAPT Run insole adapts and flexes to your foot’s natural motion for a smooth ride.
The ADAPT Run insoles are made to fit well in running shoes including shoes with zero drop.
Superfeet ADAPT Run Max Insoles
A Deeper heel cup and higher arch profile
Superfeet ADAPT Max insoles deliver unbelievable comfort and support without changing how your running shoes were built to perform. ADAPT Max insoles feature lightly structured support and maximum cushioning with a deeper heel cup and higher arch profile to help minimize foot fatigue.
SHAPE YOUR RUN
Paring your favorite HOKA shoes with a perfectly matched Superfeet insole
Now that you have a better understanding about the benefits of using insoles and the new Superfeet ADAPT Run series, let’s take a look at which insole works best with your favorite running shoes!
Superfeet and Jackrabbit have taken several of the best-selling HOKA running shoes and paired them with the appropriate Superfeet insole to dial in your shoe’s fit and SHAPE YOUR RUN.
ADAPT RUN + HOKA MACH 4
The Superfeet ADAPT Run series features the signature Superfeet shape in a lightly structured, cushioning insole. This makes the insole feel like a part of your shoe.
In its fourth edition, the Mach 4 takes its biggest leap forward, built on themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X. Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA.
RUN COMFORT + HOKA ANACAPA LOW
Designed specifically for running, Superfeet RUN Comfort insoles can help runners reduce foot fatigue while gaining efficiency. The Superfeet shape personalizes the shoe to your foot.
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Low GTX is a lowprofile take on the Anacapa Mid. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces.
RUN COMFORT THIN + HOKA ARAHI 5
The Superfeet Run Comfort Thin insole is 20% thinner than other Superfeet styles for the runner who needs a slim fit in their shoes, but also need the support of an insole. The thin profile works with your race shoes and offers no extra bulk for a dialed in fit.
Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight, the HOKA Arahi 5 delivers a soft smooth alternative to traditional support shoes. A brand-new shoe from top to bottom, the Arahi 5 was envisioned with a laser focus on fit.
RUN ADAPT MAX + HOKA CLIFTON 8
Superfeet Run ADAPT Max insoles feature lightly structured support and maximum cushioning with a deeper heel cup and higher arch profile to help minimize foot fatigue.
The Clifton 8 continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with a lighter, more responsive midsole and the same ride characteristics, the Clifton 8 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh.