Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Spring Training Essentials Giveaway Contest link and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of JackRabbit, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of JackRabbit as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sunday, April 1st and ending Monday, April 30th at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by then to be eligible.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of JackRabbit. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of JackRabbit.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, (1) Nathan TrailMix Plus Insulated Hydration Belt, (1) Roll Recovery R8 Massage Roller, (1) Stance Annual Subscription and a variety of GU Energy Labs products. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by these brands, JackRabbit, Garmin, Nathan, Roll Recovery and GU Energy Labs. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at these brands discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for JackRabbit to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of JackRabbit. Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. JackRabbit shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY WINNER (AT JackRabbit‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: The Campaign may require that You enter content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) in connection with the Campaign. By entering this content, You understand and agree that JackRabbit, anyone acting on behalf of JackRabbit, and JackRabbit’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of JackRabbit. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless JackRabbit from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which JackRabbit may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Termination of Campaign: JackRabbit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond JackRabbit’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, JackRabbit may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by JackRabbit. JackRabbit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. JackRabbit has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, JackRabbit reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless JackRabbit and its partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in this Campaign and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Colorado, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: JackRabbit, 231 Milwaukee Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80206, USA. Requests must be received no later than April 29, 2018.
13. Alternate Form of Entry: You may also enter by mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, email address and phone number (including area code and date of birth) either on a postcard or separate piece of paper no larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inches, and mailing the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to JackRabbit April Giveaway Contest, c/o E. Walsh, 231 Milwaukee Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80206. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 27th, 2018, and received by April 30th, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is JackRabbit (Running Specialty Group), 231 Milwaukee Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80206, USA.
15. Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by JackRabbit is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.