FIRST LOOK: THE NEW ULTRABOOST 4.0 FROM ADIDAS
Ever since Kayne West wore a pair of Ultra Boosts during a Chicago Bulls game, the Ultra Boost style has been on fire. Version 4.0 has arrived on the scene with some new changes and some new colors to be released throughout 2018.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0
Throughout 2018, there will be dozens of color sets released of the Ultra Boost. For the initial debut release JackRabbit has the classic black for both men and women.
The Ultra Boost 4.0 is sporting a change to the Primeknit upper which has a new construction and pattern with vertical lines, a nice nod back to the much-loved look of the first Ultra Boost launched back in 2015.
As ever the Adidas Ultra Boost is a showcase for the Adidas Boost Technology. Boost is their most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
NEW FEATURES OF THE ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0
- – Primeknit upgrades: The knit of the new Ultra Boost provides more breathability in the foot’s most active sweat areas.
- – Support: More support around the heel and ankle collar for a locked down fit.
- – Lace Cage: The signature Ultra Boost cage has matte detailing to match the heel cup
- – Colors: Limited color releases throughout 2018.
- – Price: $180
- – Drop: Men’s: 10 mm; Women’s: 10 mm
- – Weight: Men’s: 10.4 oz; Women’s: 9.4 oz
TECHNICAL SPECS: ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0
THE DESIGNS: ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0