FIRST LOOK: SAUCONY RIDE ISO
Available for purchase May 3rd, 2018!
The brand new Saucony Ride ISO hath arrived. The Ride ISO is Saucony’s 11th iteration of the Ride (successor to the Ride 10 for those of you counting at home), championed by Runner’s Worlds as being “a great combination of cushioning, flexibility, and is still light weight”.
Saucony brings forward the midsole technology that won the Ride 10 the “Best Update” award: A PWRFOAM midsole to cushion and quietly absorb impact + a full-length EVERUN topsole to provide Flubber-like energy return. With these powers combined, you have a perfect running shoe for your daily mid-distance training all the way to full marathons.
New in the Saucony Ride ISO is the ISOFIT technology of the upper. ISOFIT, has become integrated into multiple Saucony models, as it provides a more improved fit for a wider variety of foot shapes, and greater flexibility during the run.
FEATURES OF THE 2018 SAUCONY RIDE ISO
- PWRFOAM + EVERUN: Quietly absorb impact and return energy
- ISOFIT lacing system: Adapts to different foot shapes to provide a personalized fit
- Runner Type: Neutral
- Cushioning: Plush cushioning
- Best For: Everyday training, middle distance up to marathon
- Price: $120
- Offset: Men’s: 8 mm; Women’s: 8 mm
- Weight: Men’s: 9.7 oz; Women’s: 8.5 oz
TECHNICAL SPECS: SAUCONY RIDE ISO
SHOP SAUCONY RIDE ISO
FOLLOW JACKRABBIT AND OUR RUNNING CREW
Follow JackRabbit and our running lives on Facebook where we share training tips, interviews and gear guides for every runner’s lifestyle.