CHOOSE YOUR STORE
Find an item online and select a store for free in-store pickup
FIND YOUR ITEMS
Find your items in the popup window with your store’s inventory
CHECKOUT WITH LOCALLY
Check out in the popup window from Locally
WAIT FOR OUR EMAIL
We will email you when your order is ready – then go pick it up!
You can choose a store from any product page. View the screenshot to the left to see where on the page you can find the available stores near you. Click one and move on the next step.
NOTE: The product you are viewing may or may not be available for buy online, pick up in-store.
Each store has it’s unique product availablity. You can search by brand, category, price and gender. Add your items to your cart within the popup as you would normally.
NOTE: This is a separate checkout process than the normal online checkout for JackRabbit.com.
Enter your billing and payment method information, and checkout to complete your order.
We will send you an email to the address you provided in checkout when your order is available for pickup.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why are some products not available at my local store?
If you’re seeing an item available online but isn’t available in your local store then either the item has sold out in your store OR the item is a web exclusive.
- Who can pick up my order?
If you are unable to come into the store and need someone else to pickup on your behalf, please have the customer name and order # ready for the sales associate.
- How long will my order be held at the store?
All orders will be held for up to 7 days before the item is refunded and the order is closed.
- How will I know when my order is ready for pickup?
- Once the store has confirmed the receipt and transaction, you will recieve a confirmation email letting you know your item is ready.
- Where do I pick up my order?
- Please find the checkout counter and let the store employee know you’re here to pickup a Buy Online Pickup In Store order.
- What do I do if I want to return this item?
- Not a problem. Please be sure to bring the items with the original box and receipt to the pickup store location. The associate will help initiate and complete the refund process.