BROOKS GLYCERIN 15 – FIRST LOOK
Brooks have the unique position of having a wide range of running shoes for every type of runner. The release of the Brooks Glycerin 15 in June 2017 has many of us in JackRabbit land eagerly awaiting to share the new reiteration of one of the best Brooks running shoes with our runner friends.
Brooks understands that at our core, we are all made to run. No two runners – in fact no two runs – are ever the same. That’s why Brooks remains committed to their mission to make sure every runner is accommodated in their shoes.
WHAT’S NEW WITH THE BROOKS GLYCERIN 15
The Brooks Glycerin is known for its premium cushioning and it still offers the same plush running experience with a lighter feel. The key lies in the redesigned outsole with deeper flex grooves which offer more flexibility and a smoother heel to toe transition.
The midsole (in between the sole and your foot to you and me) has a few minor changes but stays true with the Brook’s proprietary Super DNA Midsole which offers the same uniform cushioning to sweeten the ride.
For the upper of the Glycerin 15, Brooks has used 3D technology to ensure the fabric and shoe’s overlay has both stretch and structure for an on point fit.
FEATURES OF THE BROOKS GLYCERIN 15
- – Runner Type: Neutral
- – Midsole: Super DNA and full-length cushioning with Omega Flex Grooves
- – Outsole: IDEAL Pressure Zones and blown rubber forefoots
- – Upper: 3D Stretch print, air mesh with 4-way stretch
- – Heel: Comfort collar
- – Colors: Five new seasonal colors for both men and women
- – Weight: Men’s Brooks Glycerin 10.6 ounces
- – Weight: Women’s Brooks Glycerin 9.2 ounces
- – Drop: Men’s and Women’s: 10mm
- – Price: $150.00
TECHNICAL SPECS: BROOKS GLYCERIN 15
THE DESIGNS: BROOKS GLYCERIN 15