BROOKS GHOST 10 – FIRST LOOK
AVAILABLE JUNE 2017
The Brooks Ghost running shoes have fast become a go-to daily for neutral runners. The consistency of the Brooks Ghost means it has been heralded as one Brooks’ consistent must-have shoes that keeps on delivering time after time.
The Brooks Ghost is adaptive to whatever your style of running. There’s a soft landing for heel strikers and add to that a solid heel to toe transition.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE BROOKS GHOST 10
Loyalists to the reign of the Brooks Ghost will not be disappointed in the engineered mesh air mesh upper that continues to be both lightweight and stretches where needed. Maximum ventilation is key in the Ghost 10.
The improvements lie in the midsole construction and crash pad that adapt to each step. The Ghost 10 introduces a new two-piece midsole design in a two-tone style for design impact as well as versatility of heel strike.
Add to those changes, the Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole optimizes the flexibility of the running shoe for both moderate cushioning and a lighter shoe.
FEATURES OF THE BROOKS GHOST 10
- – Runner Type: Neutral
- – Midsole: BioMoGo cushioning with Omega Flex Grooves
- – Outsole: IDEAL Pressure Zones and blown rubber forefoots
- – Upper: 3D fit print with engineered mesh
- – Heel: Heel segmented crash pad with comfort collar
- – Colors: Three new seasonal colors for both men and women
- – Weight: Men’s Brooks Ghost 10.4 ounces
- – Weight: Women’s Brooks Ghost 8.8 ounces
- – Drop: Men's and Women's: 12mm
- – Price: $120.00
TECHNICAL SPECS: BROOKS GHOST 10
THE DESIGNS: BROOKS GHOST 10
Look out for the Brooks Ghost 10 to JackRabbit in early June. To be updated as soon as they arrive, subscribe to receive Ghost 10 updates.
Interested in the Brooks Ghost 10? Fill out the form below to receive an alert when the shoe is available.